Sunday, June 14, 2009

Money Saving Recipes & deals in my copuon book

First I want to let you know about a show I just found on the Food Network. It is called 'Sandra's Money Saving Meals' and Sandra Lee makes cost effective meals and shares with you how much each recipe costs. Today she made her own slasa and chips and it cost her $4.29 for 10 servings compared to almost $10.00 for store bought.

Next, in my previous post I mentioned buying those big coupon books. In College Station it benefits the high school's FFA. It cost $39.95. They delivered it to my house as promised. If you live locally, here are just some of the coupons I know my family will use:

2-Applebee's free appetizer or entree (up to $7) w/purchase of equal or greater value
2-Cafe Eccell free Wood Fired Pizza w/purchase of equal or greater value
2-Chili's free bottomless express lunch w/purch of equal or greater value
Dickey's free daily special w/p of e or G V
Dickey's free sliced or chopped beef sandwich w/p of e or G V

Just to name a few! I yank the coupons I won't use and give them to friends who will.
To order yours, call 979-297-1200 or go to www.diningandshopping.net

No comments:

Post a Comment