Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Welcome!

If you are here for the first time, I am taking some time off from this blog but I encourage you to please visit the links on the right. I have learned GREAT tips from these bloggers about how to get my groceries for fabulous prices. Some of these women post how they get things for free or almost free by clipping coupons. You don't have to subscribe to the paper either, there are tons of sites where you can print your own coupons. Don't forget to use them at stores that double and triple their value.

Also, please read my earlier post about knowing your prices. I have created a spreadsheet where I list the prices that 4 different stores charge for the items I buy. I look at my store's ads online each Wednesday and find out what it on sale, what I have coupons for, and what store coupons are available.

No comments:

Post a Comment