Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Deals of the Day

3 oz. and 6 oz. kid-sized vanilla soft serve cones are only $0.88 at all participating Baskin-Robbins locations through May 25.
Click here for Johnson's baby coupon printables.



Click here for Wendy's B1G1!


Click here to sign up for 2 FREE regualr size cookies and a FREE medium soft drink. I'd better tell my husband to do the same!



Sara Lee is 50% off at Kroger. Look at these possibilities:
Sara Lee Cheese Cake: 17-19oz: $2.49 Use $1/1 in 5/17 Red Plum insert Final Price = $1.49
Sara Lee Pound Cake: $1.84 Use $1/1 in 5/17 Red Plum insert Final Price = .84 each
Sara Lee Cheese Cake Bites: $1.99 Use $1/1 in 5/17 Red Plum insert Final Price = .99 each


FREE Reynold's cookbooks: Delicious Family Meals for Less, Signature Family Recipes, and The Way Mama Cooked It


Free tote filled with coupons and samples at Target.


Click here to get your $5 off of $25 coupon. Remember to use it before using your other coupons or your balance may drop below $25.




Quiznos- sign up here for coupons and a free cookie on your birthday.

FREE Oscar Mayer hot dogs. Click here for your coupon. I can't type that name without singing the song O-S-C-A-R....M-A-Y-E-R


Don't forget it is Weekly Ad Wednesday. If you don't get the newspaper, simply look up your grocery store ads online. If you're new to my site, I have a spreadsheet where I track all the prices that my local stores charge on about 400 items. I sit down with my spreadsheet and my ads every Wednesday and I write all the prices that each store has listed. That way I KNOW when I am getting a good deal. For example, Excedrin Migraine is 7.99 (100 count) at Kroger, 6.99 (100) at Target, 6.99 at WalGreens (40-50) and 4.79 (24) at CVS.

No comments:

Post a Comment