Thursday, May 7, 2009

Today's Finds




First of all, I have added about 4 or 5 links to the right-hand side. I was comparing my "bookmarked" links to the ones I had listed and found a few that I had left off of my blog so please be sure and check out my sources on the right or just read here and I'll tell you all the finds of the day.

Don't forget grocery store ads came out yesterday so after I post here, I am going to get out my spreadsheet and start documenting prices and comparing deals plus matching the coupons I have to what is on sale.

Outback Steakhouse is giving Moms a $10 gift card on their next visit when they eat there on Mother's Day. That's not really my kind of deal but if it's yours, go for it.

Centsable Momma has a preview of the coupons that will be in this Sunday's paper.
She also has a great article about stocking up on items when their prices are at rock bottom.

Happy Couponing has info on Mom's eat free at Grandy's and Texas de Brazil.

918 Coupon Queen has Mother's Day Coupons and Deals such as:
Free breakfast and coffee at IKEA.
A meal deal at Johnny Carino's.
Some Bath and Body Works Deals

A Thrifty Mom has Albertson's deals like 4 Easy Macs and 6 bottles of barbecue sauce for $1.22TOTAL and Honey Bunches of Oats for $1

Coupons for $1 off 12 packs of Coke products here. I'll be printing lots of these.

Aggieland Bargain Mommy (my good friend) has free sunglasses, a $25 off coupon for Bloomingdale's, and some info on Kohl's deals.

All Things Frugal has FREE CHOCOLATE by Mars. Who doesn't love chocolate? Well, my husband doesn't.

Bargain Briana has Whole Foods sale prices and free TCBY on Mother's Day. We don't have TCBY here so go check out her site for details.

Coupon Cravings has free samples of John Frieda shampoo here.

Couponing 101 has free strawberries at Tom Thumb and Safeway. We don't have either of those stores here, bummer. She also has a picture showing how she saved 90% at Target.

Free Stuff Times has a free gift at Avenue tomorrow. Free first aid kit to Texans only.
It's Hip to Save has info on $50 coupons from Kraft.

Mommies With Cents has free dessert for Mom's at Friday's.

Southwest Coupon Clipper has a new coupon toolbar and her Target deals as well.

If you know of a deal that I have not covered, please leave me a note!

No comments:

Post a Comment